I was looking for a better experience playing the game and I figured out you can play it on your computer completely free so, I decided today to make a tutorial explaining how you can get PUBG mobile on PC and Mac fast and easily. Well, I hope you enjoy reading this post and stick with us for some more PUBG mobile contents. I have posted an ultimate tips and tricks guide a few days back, you can have a look on that too.
Well, let’s jump into the ultimate guide to download free PUBG for PC. So, the very first thing that you are going to do first is –
Steps to download PUBG mobile on PC
- Open up your web browser let say, Google Chrome if you are on a windows PC or Safari Browser if you are on Mac. And type Download PUBG mobile for PC or MAC respectively.
- Then you’re going to click the first link that appears regardless if you are on PC or Mac. If you are on your PC, then you are going to click on download here.
- If you are on Mac most likely all you will need to do is click download here. Then it will automatically detect that you are on a Mac and it will download the dot dmg file. But if it starts downloading a dot exe file, you should probably just click the Mac version and in that way, it will actually install a dot dmg file for you that will run on your Mac.
- You don’t have to worry about any viruses with either of these programs because they do not come with any viruses at all.
- Now you are going to click launch and it’s going to launch our Android emulator so we can play PUBG Mobile on computer.
- Essentially what we are going to do is playing against people who are on Android because we’re technically using an Android device.
- Eventually, after it finishes installing you click the launch button and it should appear on the main screen of your Android emulator and you’re only one step away now from being able to install PUBG Mobile.
Steps to install emulator
- Obviously, you are going to need an Android Google account because it’s just like any other Android emulator or Android period. So, what I would recommend doing is using your same Google Account that you already have.
- In case you don’t have one, what you can do is you can just go over to Google on your browser and create a Google account. I would recommend you to choose a username and a password that you because several times you might have to retrieve it. For example, each time you exit out of it. It’s almost like powering down your Android and you might have to re-enter that username and password. So, you don’t want to forget that after you create that Google account. Write it down somewhere maybe on your phone, maybe on an actual piece of paper and that way you can go back to it.
Installation of PUBG mobile on PC
- Now after installing PUBG mobile on PC, open up the Play Store and then click the install button, click accept and click proceed again.
- Well, it’s just using Google like any other Android device so you don’t have to worry about any security issues with this you’re using the Google Play Store and regular Google to sign-in.
- Now, we’re going to wait for this to install now and then I’m going to tell you about how you can set it up on your computer. Now before we finish installing this if it comes up with something saying authentication required there will be a little error that appears on the top bar.
- Then all you would need to do is put in the phone number that you used to sign up just reauthorize it using that and then that way you could actually get that to work and you can install the program.
Now we’re going to click the Open button and you will find a lot of things that are already set up. And that’s the cool thing about menu as it automatically sets up a lot of the buttons that you might need now. Well, this isn’t permanent and this might not be set up perfectly for PUBG mobile for PC.
You can also look onto these posts: