What’s up everybody, once again welcome to Penniless Millionaire. Today, I bought you another fantastic way of earning money from home i,e How to Create a YouTube Channel as you could start a YouTube channel and potentially make some serious income while being creative.
In this post, I will be guiding you step by step to create your own YouTube channel from the beginning. So let’s get started,
How to Create a YOUTUBE Channel: Step by Step Guidance
- The first and foremost thing is you need to sign up with the Gmail account if you don’t have one.
- If you do have one, then all you need to do is to merely click on the icon on the top right corner of your Google home page and then click on YouTube.
- However, if you don’t have a Gmail account then
how to create a gmail account
- Go to Gmail sign up by just typing it on the search bar.
- Click on create your Google account.
- Now you need to complete the form. I recommend you to fill in your accurate information because you will get sent confirmation details which you need to verify.
- Now you open YouTube in your device and then you will again see a sign in option.
- Click on that and login to your Gmail account. And there you go.
how to edit your profile
- Now on the top right corner of your page, there is your profile.
- All you have to do is to click on that and then click on “My Channel”.
- If you have multiple channels, you can switch between your channels. Hence you can have more than one channel with your Gmail email account.
how to customize your channel
Now the next step is to customize your channel, and this just means you can make your channel look pretty.
- It allows you to upload profile picture by just clicking on the pencil icon appearing on the top left corner.
- You can add a channel art picture too, add the description of your channel and it’s good to add a channel description as it tells others what your Channel is about so that they can then subscribe hopefully.
how to upload a video
- To upload a video you can click on the icon up in the right corner (arrow pointing upwards) and then click on the center of the page.
- When you hit that upload button your video will start uploading so make sure to add titles with your keywords out there.
- Don’t forget to add as many keywords you can think of relating to the subject of the video is what you need to put in there and this is how people will be able to find your YouTube Channel and your Video as well.
So once you’ve completed all this, you can then publish your video.
How to edit your videos
You can click on video manager to edit your videos there. So if you will click on video manager, you will be redirected to a page where you will see all your uploaded videos with an edit option in there. You can access this page by merely hitting the video manager from My Channel.
- When you will click on edit and when you scroll down, you can make changes to your title, to your description, to your tags and even to your monetization once you have that enabled.
- Another thing you can do from edit is to make your videos private, or you can also enlist it which means that it won’t be displayed for other users to see.
However, people can still access the video once they have its URL. So once you have made any alterations to your video, you can save it.
Monetization and VERIFICATION of account
Now coming to the next thing which is really important is the channel.
- So click on the channel, and this is the area where you can monetize your videos, so there you can also verify your account.
- And I do recommend you to verify your account then you will be able to upload custom thumbnails.
- Now complete the verification process and get your channel monetized.
what is a Dashboard
On the left-hand corner where it says dashboard which is an essential area because this is where all of your channel statistics are displayed.
- how many subscribers you have within last 28 days or more.
- How many views and how many minutes on average people are watching.
- Also how much money you make will also be displayed here.
So that was all about How to Create a YouTube Channel and an ultimate guide to creating your very own YouTube channel to make money. If you have any query regarding this video, you can put that in the comments section. You can also check out my best tips and tricks for creating a successful YouTube channel to make passive income and so on.